Good bye Sidorio Good bye Sidorio

Oh my

well n***a i have paid the price fo bein a gansta and although the estarox is upon us don't be caught in a strife cracka cuz i ain't gonna "neglect" no memories of dey good times and in the future, whether ten years or 363 days from now, I'll remember what it was to make flashes with you.

Fare ye well, my son.

Steff responds:

Ah, good ol' times.

Goodbye Sidorio Goodbye Sidorio

Oh my

I don't know who this handsome fellow is, but I hope the door doesn't hit him on the way out.

logweiny responds:

I'm more concerned about his massive manhood getting jammed in the door.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

One flaw

It's pretty well established that I'm the greatest person who ever lived so there was no need for a flash about it.

Stickman91 responds:

Yes there was!

YOU ROCK!

Three Robot Stories Three Robot Stories

However,

It is worth nothing that earlier today all users who have previously reviewed this flash tied me up and forced me to suck their dicks in turn whilst they dressed in ladies clothing. I think you should disregard their opinions.

Lare responds:

Current score: 2.40.

Lol.

Life Sucks at 40 by StiK Life Sucks at 40 by StiK

Four years ago, I was online when Life Begins to Suck at 40 was submitted. I don't know why, but I remember it well. I even remember your voice in that flash. I don't remember things about any other flash from four years ago but that one, and I can't see a reason for it. So you can imagine how I felt when I came online today and was able to vote this flash through the portal. What a nice coincidence. Or magic, I don't know.

the crazy mime the crazy mime

WHAT THE HELL N****R

I'M GOING TO BE SEEING THIS IN MY DREAMS AND THEN PISS MY PANTS WITH FEAR

Watching Lost Watching Lost

THIS AROUSES MY PENIS

I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE PART WITH THE PIRTATES.

Lare responds:

It's actually spelled Pilates.

How To Team Fortress 2 How To Team Fortress 2

HE NEEDS A DISPENSER.

GIVE HIM A DISPENSER.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

OH MAN

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY BOUGHT BITEY BACK TO LIFE WITH VODOO. THAT WAS FUCKING INTENSE, MAN.

Hypnogirl Hypnogirl

I came in my pants

You really earned that Daily First award with this one.

Steff responds: