Horror Scape: Chapter 1 Horror Scape: Chapter 1

dragons

I am part Dragon in real life. I am very INTO dragons. I collect dragon figurines I have several hundred collectible dragon figurines with detachable wings on top of my dresser. They are all very rare and if anyone comes between me and my dragon collection I may just FREAK out. I will have a fit. They mean a lot to me, and if you say you are going to damage them in anyway I will be forced to protect them!! Is that clear?

CrippledPig responds:

That is perfectly clear... O_o

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Exactly 400 deaths

Completed in just under two hours with precisely 400 deaths. Sure does feel like a waste of time.

AltSHIFT AltSHIFT

Nothing new.

I haven't rated it down because of the payment scheme, I just couldn't rate it higher when it isn't a full game. After all, I can't be expected to rate something too highly when I completed it in under twenty minutes. This series needs something new beyond the art or it doesn't seem worth bringing out a new one.

Tremerz Tremerz

I saved everybody except Burt.

That should not be allowed to happen in a Tremors game so I decucted two points.

The NG e-Penis Calculator The NG e-Penis Calculator

1157557 inches

18.26 miles.

Just imagine getting fucked by that.

Sucrose Defense Sucrose Defense

DRAGONS

XweaselX responds:

I think you need some help mate!!

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

THIS GAME WAS GREAT

I ESPECIALLY LIKED KILLING THE CHILDREN.

Joelasticot responds:

It's obvious why they are:
It makes you feel like king!

Dadgame Dadgame

My fingers are numb.

I'm not into games where you mash two keys together for twenty minutes. The lagginess made it less enjoyable, as did the the image quality which was much worse than I would have expected after viewing your other stuff. The game was quite easy and I completed it on normal mode, although I did not get all of the medals I should have - I haven't voted you down on this because it's the NG systems fault and not the game. Sound left a lot to be desired and wasn't anything like I'd come to expect from a Dad submission. The music, like the game, was repetitive. A lot of reviews have said how funny it is, but I must have missed every joke, except the random 'humour' which was alright in the films but didn't work out here. As a game it's alright, but it's not one I'd play again.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

I got 22

Because I am a sexy slut.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Oh wow

I was touched by this flash in a way which I wasn't expecting and shouldn't have been. I have to go slit my wrists now.

AustinBreed responds:

Don't let it hit you so hard, just sit and think it off for a while.