[Assios] - The Office Remix [Assios] - The Office Remix

vcxvcgsgege

Well I've not seen the Office so I've got nothing to compare this against, but for what it was, I enjoyed it. The voice samples are odd which is what made me give an eight, but overall it shows a lot of talent.

Assios responds:

Thanks:)

-*-Royal Wedding At Six-*- -*-Royal Wedding At Six-*-

Brilliant

I've found my new favourite audio, and I'll be sure to use this in a flash sometime soon. I'm truly amazed that something this great hasn't gathered as much attention, because this is a great piece of music. Please keep up this great work.

This is Freedom This is Freedom

Great

Believe it or not, I have this on my MP3 player. I had it saved to LimeWire or something, (I've used it in two flashes), and it got on there by accident. I'm not complaining though.

Anyway, this is a great piece you have here, keep it up and I'll keep listening.

Whats up?. Whats up?.

Better than your first.

There are two reasons why I like this more than your first piece. It's longer, plus I like the sound to this one a lot more. It's the sort of thing that I would put in a video game movie. If I make one, I might use it.

This reminded me a lot of the techno 90s music. I think that what you need to do is keep to this kind of music, you're doing good at it. Keep it up!

bird-man responds:

thanks i just started making music a few hours ago so i think i am preety good so far i will try to make more!. ;)

lightnig lightnig

Nice work Bird-Man!

Good for a first try, reminded me of a sort of beat.
I think this would be best suited to a sort of dance type music, maybe a night club. I really do think you should expand this, I can see great potential in this. Good luck with your next piece!

bird-man responds:

Thanks your a very good reviewer. :)

FIRE STORM! FIRE STORM!

Great Work

In an art forum collab called 'Flash Playing Cards' this was nominated to be the music. Iit won in a landslide, and I'm not at all suprised why. I've listened to quite a lot of techno, but I can confidently say this is the best piece I've ever listened to. Look out for the collab, it'll come out in about two weeks. Great music!

Thattixx responds:

WOW! I am honored! Thank you!

P.S. I'll be sure to check out the collab when it comes out. I'm sure it will be great!

The Siren The Siren

I quite like it.

Who is that singing? Anyway, it's good, above average. Irish music is always good anyway. Nice background music too.

Psychopath Psychopath

Not that agressive

Actully not as agressive as you said but I liked it. Nice beat and it sounded very techno. Maybe you could have submited it there. Seems it must have been a lot of effort.

Unreal Existence Unreal Existence

Brilliant

Similar to the popcorn remix, another of my favourites, but still unique. I almost feel like getting flash just to include this in my film.