Good bye Sidorio Good bye Sidorio

Oh my

well n***a i have paid the price fo bein a gansta and although the estarox is upon us don't be caught in a strife cracka cuz i ain't gonna "neglect" no memories of dey good times and in the future, whether ten years or 363 days from now, I'll remember what it was to make flashes with you.

Fare ye well, my son.

Steff responds:

Ah, good ol' times.

Goodbye Sidorio Goodbye Sidorio

Oh my

I don't know who this handsome fellow is, but I hope the door doesn't hit him on the way out.

logweiny responds:

I'm more concerned about his massive manhood getting jammed in the door.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

One flaw

It's pretty well established that I'm the greatest person who ever lived so there was no need for a flash about it.

Stickman91 responds:

Yes there was!

YOU ROCK!

Horror Scape: Chapter 1 Horror Scape: Chapter 1

dragons

I am part Dragon in real life. I am very INTO dragons. I collect dragon figurines I have several hundred collectible dragon figurines with detachable wings on top of my dresser. They are all very rare and if anyone comes between me and my dragon collection I may just FREAK out. I will have a fit. They mean a lot to me, and if you say you are going to damage them in anyway I will be forced to protect them!! Is that clear?

CrippledPig responds:

That is perfectly clear... O_o

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Exactly 400 deaths

Completed in just under two hours with precisely 400 deaths. Sure does feel like a waste of time.

AltSHIFT AltSHIFT

Nothing new.

I haven't rated it down because of the payment scheme, I just couldn't rate it higher when it isn't a full game. After all, I can't be expected to rate something too highly when I completed it in under twenty minutes. This series needs something new beyond the art or it doesn't seem worth bringing out a new one.

[Assios] - The Office Remix [Assios] - The Office Remix

vcxvcgsgege

Well I've not seen the Office so I've got nothing to compare this against, but for what it was, I enjoyed it. The voice samples are odd which is what made me give an eight, but overall it shows a lot of talent.

Assios responds:

Thanks:)

-*-Royal Wedding At Six-*- -*-Royal Wedding At Six-*-

Brilliant

I've found my new favourite audio, and I'll be sure to use this in a flash sometime soon. I'm truly amazed that something this great hasn't gathered as much attention, because this is a great piece of music. Please keep up this great work.

This is Freedom This is Freedom

Great

Believe it or not, I have this on my MP3 player. I had it saved to LimeWire or something, (I've used it in two flashes), and it got on there by accident. I'm not complaining though.

Anyway, this is a great piece you have here, keep it up and I'll keep listening.

Music is Magic Music is Magic

Before you insult me in your reply to this review

i'd just like to say, i don't particularly care if a guitar is offensive in all honesty. I like a good old fashioned shocking guitar that will offend everyone, but these guitars weren't even that funny. Nor were they offensive. I mean i read them all and i didn't laugh once.
And on top of that, this whole thing could have pretty much been written down. Why does it need to be a flash?
You're reply to this review had better be in capital letters containing some very arrogant yet somehow insincere comments, like i would expect from a user who created this flash video.
Even though your reply will be predictable, i'm sure you'll find your way around a predictable response and cause me to laugh. Which will be nice, because i'm definitely not laughing at your flash. Rant over.

Go Fuck Your Self Go Fuck Your Self

What?

I already do.

Steff responds:

:D

Sex Education Sex Education

Trust me

You've just fired up my appetite.